I love meal planning and creating a menu that I know others will love. Whether it's for my weekly family menu, or for something like a St. Patrick's Day themed party, I think it's a great way to take the pressure out of your day-to-day schedule or a festive event. That's why I've teamed up with a talented & diverse group of amazing food bloggers to bring you a recipe round-up of 16 amazing and delicious St. Patrick's Day recipes that you can use for your menu planning and meal preparation. We've got you covered on everything from appetizers, to main entrees, side dishes, and even some pretty spectacular desserts. I hope you enjoy the recipes below as much as I do!
1. Irish Beef Stew in the Instant Pot (by The Messy Little Kitchen)
2. Spinach Hummus (by The Urben Life)
3. Shepherd's Pie (by Biscuits and Saavy)
4. Chocolate Stout Hamantaschen (by Almost Kosher)
5. Luck of the Irish Cupcakes (by The Good, the Bad & the Poopy)
6. Irish Cream Bundt Cake (by Laurence Makano)
7. Cream of Spinach Soup (by Dr How & Why)
8. Irish Soda Bread (by Oven Struck)
9. Irish Stew (by Carla Crudup)
10. Caramelized Brussels with Orange Vinaigrette (by Leshe Style)
11. Paleo Shepherd's Pie (by Our Food Fix)
13. Avocado Deviled Eggs (by Vienista)
14. Cabbage, Bacon and Potatoes (by Karyl's Kulinary Krusade)
15. Shamrock Lasagne with Ricotta & Spinach (by Att vara Vass)
16. Shamrock Smoothies (by Right Meow or Never)
Everyone likes trying new recipes for their loved ones, so if you're anything like me, you might consider trying out every single one of these from now until March 17th! Tah-dah... menu planning complete! There can never be too many St. Patrick's Day dishes. And I look forward to hearing which recipes you try out.
What are your St. Patrick's Day meal plans?